We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Business Support team.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the CEO in daily work tasks, calendar and email management, travel and meeting arrangements, preparation of presentations and documents, and other day-to-day matters
- Assisting in the preparation of Board meetings
- Meeting and travel arrangements of the management team
- A contact person for the practical matters and IT support
- Check of purchase invoices and travel invoices
- Auxiliary tasks of accounting and internal accounting
- Purchases of office supplies and other small purchases
- Administration of the company’s service agreements
- Handling of mail and coordination of deliveries
- System administrator tasks
- Relevant educational backround e.g. Bachelor's degree
- More than 8 years of work experience in equivalent positions
- Willingness to take responsibility as well as the ability to learn and apply new things quickly
- Excellent teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and systematically
- Good skills in Microsoft Office programs
- Fluency both in Finnish and English
What is considered an advantage
- Long and extensive work experience
- Enthusiastic and motivated attitude to learn new things
What we are offering
- Versatile and interesting tasks and responsibilities
- A dynamic work community that focuses on well-being at work
- Competitive benefits
- A broad view of the rapidly developing mining and battery sector
- Chance to work in an environment dedicated to combating climate change
Location and website
Keskuskatu 5, Helsinki, Finland
Do you have any additional questions? Eezy Personnel Consultant Heidi Tuomikorpi will be happy to provide you with further information: +358 43 8243261.
Ready to join us? Please submit your CV and cover letter titled ‘Executive Assistant’ via our recruitment partner Eezy Personnel www.eezypersonnel.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat by October 3rd, 2021.
Please note that we may begin the interview process during the application period.