haluatko hakea töihin meille?
Suomen Malmijalostus tarjoaa erilaisia työpaikkoja hankkeiden ja hallinnon parissa. Meillä pääset osaksi huippuasiantuntijoiden ryhmää. Alta löydät yhtiössämme tällä hetkellä avoinna olevat työpaikat.
Key duties and responsibilities
We are seeking an Investment Analyst/Associate to join our team to support the development of our portfolio companies and preparation of greenfield and other new investments. In this role you will report to the Investment Director and work in close co-operation with our whole team and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should be highly analytical and have excellent modelling skills. You can independently prepare reliable and high-quality presentations, investment proposals and financial models. We expect that you can work under pressure, and you are willing to take ownership of your work. Confidence to take responsibility on your own initiative and strong communication and presentation skills are important in this role. You do not have to have previous experience from the mining or chemical industry, but we guarantee you will gather industry expertise as you develop in this position.
Requirements for the applicants
- Relevant educational background, i.e., a master’s degree in a relevant academic field such as Finance, Industrial Engineering, Economics or equivalent
- Relevant experience (2-5 years) from for example industrial organization, management consulting, investment bank or big four
- Analytical approach to problem-solving
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Excellent MS Office skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willingness to take responsibility and ability to learn and apply new things fast
- Strong work ethics and resilience, ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with different stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English
What is considered an advantage
- Experience or knowledge of mining or chemical industry
- Experience from M&A transactions, DD processes or greenfield investments
- Experience from project management and commercial negotiations
What we are offering
- Versatile and interesting tasks and responsibilities
- A chance to work in an environment dedicated to combating climate change
- A broad view of the rapidly developing mining and battery sector
- A dynamic work community that focuses on well-being at work
- Competitive benefits and great opportunities for professional development
Location and website
Keskuskatu 5, Helsinki, Finland
Do you have any additional questions? Senior Headhunter Tarja Ilvonen/ InHunt +358 50 569 1921 or Senior Headhunter Mika Määttä/ InHunt +358 40 450 7450, will be happy to provide you with further information.
Ready to join us? Please submit your application and CV with salary request via our recruitment partner InHunt by October 16th, 2022. Please note that we will begin the interview process during the application period.
An external personal evaluation service will be used to support the interview process. The pre-employment medical examination will include a drug test.
Hankkeita eri paikkakunnilla
Käynnissä olevien kehityshankkeidemme lisäksi teemme yhteistyötä sijoitusportfoliossamme olevien yhtiöiden kanssa. Nämä yhtiöt toimivat eri puolilla Suomea ja tarjoavat hienon näkymän akkuarvoketjun kehittymiseen.